Are you getting bored with the normal or outdated flooring at your home or office? Look no further than Eque Wood.
Why not explore on Laminate Flooring?
What is Laminate Flooring?
Laminate Flooring is floor covering made of pressed wood. It has multi-layer of synthetic flooring products fused together with a lamination process. You will love it because it looks like wood, tile or stone, it is a photograph covered in a clear “wear layer”. It is durable to heavy foot traffic and is prone to humid air.
Laminate floors are reasonably easy for a DIY homeowner to install, hence it has grown significantly in popularity.
Overlay (100% Europe Origin)
- Highest Clarity
- Above average IP-value
- Moisture resistance
Decorative Paper (100% Europe Origin)
- High precision printing
- Realistic patterns & trendy design
- Wide range of authentic wood decor designs.
Tropical Hardwood HDF (100% Malaysia Origin)
- Low thickness swelling
- High dimensional stability
- Environmental friendly
- Termite Resistance
Backer (100% Europe origin)
- Superior moisture resistance
- Dimensional stability
1. Environment friendly
- It uses eco-friendly components
- Water soluble Decorative paper are from Germany
- Reusable wood chips
- The packaging is recyclable
- More than 6,000 hectares of managed forest to ensure the sustainability of fibre resources
2. VACUUM EDGE PROTECTION SYSTEM (VEPS)
- Durable, long-term performance
- Has better protective against moisture
- Better dimensional stability
- Easy to install and less sound upon installation
With The VEPS, it is trustable to have the reliability for the water-repellent finishing of laminate edges.
3. TERMITE RESISTANCE with
10 Years Manufacturer Warranty
Thanks to the core-board properties, it is scientifically proven to have resilient against termite attacks
4. EASY TO INSTALLATION
- Less complicated installation processes
- High and long-term performance
- 100% Glue Free installation
- Patent Protect – Patent No. MY 138886-A
If you need to know more about Vinyl Flooring, we’re always here for you.
Drop us an email and Eque Wood flooring experts will get back to you with professional advices! If you’are looking for a Free Quotation, click here »